The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Day at Botanical Gardens

What a wonderful day today was. Frank and I got up and took Bowen to the Botanical Gardens. He really liked it. The Butterflies were out so we got to look at those and they had some fish in a little pond there. One of them scared me because I was to close to the edge and it splashed and I shrieked like a BIG baby! LOL. Then we went to the Harley Davidson place and ate at the diner there. That was fun. We shared a banana split and I gave Bowen some of the Banana and a lil tiny tiny bit of ice cream. :) It was a VERY nice day. I was sad to see Frank leave for work. I am going to post some pictres that I took. They turned out a lot better then I though they would.

As far as my eating goes I have decided to take the week off. I need to really get focused and mentaly get my mind straight for what I want. I am not sure why I lost moivaton. But I must have been doing somethig wrong.

Also got news today that my sister Leora is going to have triplets. She has been struggling to get pregnant and now she has 3 on the way. I guess be careful what you ask for. LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home