The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sorry it has been so long.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot has gone on in the past month and a half that I have just been so busy. First off we went to Gillett, PA for vacation to see franks family. That was great. We were there for a whole week and he got to see his daughter Bailey. I got some pictures of Bailey and Bowen together as well. Bowens 1st birthday was on July 7th. I know I should have posted about it sooner but 2 days after it we left for vacation. I got some good pictures of him eating his cake and whatnot. It was a happy day as well as a sad one. Its a time when you finally realize how precious the first year is. I can say for sure that I am already itching to have another one but Frank wants to wait. What a pooper. LOL

After we got back from vacation, (actually about 2 weeks)my sister Leora went into labor way early (at 24 weeks) and gave birth to beautiful twin boys names Hayden and Christopher. But Hayden died just one short week after he was born. It is still very hard to talk about. I spent a lot of time with him in the first week and its never easy to let go of someone you love. So, for those of you who are believers, please just say a prayer for my sister leora and her little angel Christopher. That he stay healthy and that she is able to stay strong. As of now he is not even 2 weeks old. I will post some pictures when I can. If you would like to see pictures and read the story of their birth, please visit www.mavnet.com/jrweb You can leave some feedback on their site and see pictures of the babies Well, not sure what else to write,. My friend holly has started doing a list of 100 things about herself. I think I might give it a try. LOL... Not to sure how I will do. Also, a CONGRATULATIONS is due for my friend Holly( http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=velvrose ) and her engagement. its about time girlfriend. LOL.. Love you lots and hope to see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home