The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The move is on

I so dread moving. But on the other hand it is exciting. I got some new things for the apartment to decorate with. Its really starting to come together. I will post some pictures when we are all done unpacking and moving. We should be in there starting this Sunday. It will be strange, that's for sure.

I love this song by Damien Rice, it is really quite beautiful. This movie, well, was very strange. It goes to show how much is really at stake when people are unfaithful. Don't get me wrong, I think other men are attractive and I of course look. But I couldn't fathom in my mind what it would do to my family if I was to ever act out on it. But with the way things are going in that department lately, I have thought about it. There is a lady named Sammie on blogger, I read her blog pretty much everyday and she struggles with thoughts of infidelity and writes in her blog about it. I try to be of some help to her but I really can't relate. As she states, things happened in her life growing up that made her pretty much swear to never cheat but yet she is thinking about it herself. I have always been like this. I told Frank that if I am going to, I will tell him before hand. But there are events in our life that make us hang our views and morals. I wonder if this will ever be me?

Not sure why I got onto this topic. Think it is because of the video for this song. I love the opening scene of this video. The wide open ocean as the waves crash against land. I would pictured this song in my mind if I were standing in an open field over looking the beautiful endless ocean. The wind also blowing through my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home