The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, I don't really have all that much to say. Found out my dog Kia had gone into heat. What a pain in my ass that is!!! I should have just gotten her fixed. Now I have to make her wear doggy diapers! LOL.

The weather over here had been beautiful. Took Bowen to the park yesterday. What a big boy he was swinging in the swing. Still scared me cause I am afraid he will fall out when he leans forward. I am really looking forward to Frank having the next 2 days off. He works sooo much and it's hard for us to find the time for one another. Then of course I want all his attention when he is here. But I am learning he needs his space to.

I took Bowen over on a play date with Mia and he did such a wonderful job. They played for about 2hrs and Mia just loves him. It was precious.

I am feeling very tired tonight so I don't think I will post much more. Hope everyone is doing good!

Andromeda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home