The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

They all grow up so fast!


Frank and the gang being cool. LOL


Here is pictures of Michael and Richard separate. Wow, aren't they handsome. I remember being 13 and watching these guys. My how they grow up so fast. Richard is in First grade already and Michael will be in Middle school next year!! Don't ask me what I was doing in Middle School. For those who don't know, they are my nephews.





Here's a picture of the two guys I was watching today. The group picture is of Richard (right) and Michael (Left) concentrating hard at a game of checkers. Then I got to play and showed them how its really done





Would you look at this!! Already chatting it up on his phone and he's not even a year and a half! Its so amazing how much they change in the first year. Then tonight I was babysitting for my sister Athena and its hard to believe her oldest is going to be 10 on Thursday. He's already girl crazy, can only imagine how he will be when he gets into High School. Hopefully He's nothing like me or his mother!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home