The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

An expression of Love

I am using Pink this time cause I am talking of love. I felt the need to really express how I feel. Frank, is my true love. I am 100% myself when I am around him. Maybe I am too comfortable at times, LOL, but that is what makes this relationship so wonderful. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I want to punch his block off and he knows it to. Times when I swear there is steam coming out of my hears and I am waking a sound that closely resembles a train whistle. But I wouldn't have it any other way. This man is a wonderful father, a dedicated spouse and a hard worker. I feel at times I don't give him credit when credit is due. I know if the role was reversed I would not be as calm as he is. This man doesn't get a break and I know I am way to hard on him. Like today when Kia went into heat I totally didn't know what to do and he had to be to work in 30min. He went up to J & M and got her those doggy diapers. That was so sweet to me. He just took control. Sometimes I need that cause I know I am a handful and act like I know everything.

For example, when I had Bowen it was really rough. I was so drugged up and in so much pain I had a hard time taking care of the lil guy and as tired as Frank was he took to it like a natural. Taking care of not only me but also our newborn son. I don't let him know just how much stuff like that means to me. That is what this post is about. Just to voice to everyone how wonderful this man is and just how much I love him!!

Andromeda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home