The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Monday, November 21, 2005

Zuma Anyone?

I would first like to say that I have officially got 2 other people addicted to this game. Now I am not sure if that is a good thing because , I myself, have spent many many hours trying to conquer the 12 stages of the Ruins only to get suck on the last level. For those of you who don't know I was stuck on stage 9 for like a year. Then my mother came down to visit last month and to my amazement I finally beat it. She must be my good luck charm. But now were both stuck on Stage 12. So, I just wanted to say I official hate this game and its Nazi ways. If you would like to download it and try it for yourself simply click on the picture and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home