The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

For Bobby

I had a really nice time with my Father yesterday. He called and asked either Frank or me to meet him at the old house because the mover for the shed was coming and he needed to get all the stuff out of it.

I jumped at the opportunity to go spend some time with him. All was going great until they started moving the shed. About 4-5 months ago his cat Bobby had gone missing. We thought she just ran off because her sister Birdie was also gone. Well, when they moved the shed they found her under it. Looks like maybe she had gotten stuck when she went under there to get warm. He feels really guilty and he should. But watching him cry where we buried her was hard. Then I cried cause I realized that this would be the last time I stood in the house I grew up in. Wow, that is a hard concept for me. I am very attached to that house and I am some what pissed at his G.F. for making him sell the house. I mean honestly, is she that insecure about herself?

On another note my Dad gave me all of our home movies. I am very happy to have them. Going to see if I can somehow get them on my computer and then make a DVD to give my other sisters. I think some of them are missing or maybe he just kept them. I thought we had more then my dad gave me.


Also, since the cat is out of the bag I wanted to post that my sister Athena is finally pregnant again!!! WOOHOO. Congratulations. We love you.! You will look like this around November! (this is really a picture of her and Bowen when he was first born. She's a natural)

Poor Bobby. We loved you very much and you sure were one cool cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home