The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, March 24, 2006

One Year ago

I decided to post some pictures of Bowen sitting on the potty for the first time!!! WOW, I can't believe he is already at this point. He seems to really like it. He wasn't scared. Not like when I tried a month ago.

I am going to first post some pictures of Bowen that were taken one year ago. Then pictures of him now. Such a big boy already.

For those of you who have potty trained, any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind of lost on how to get started. He seems really interested. Thanks!



Here's Bowen one year ago!







Here he is just yesterday! I love you soooo much Big Guy!










Here He is just learning to sit up and in diapers!









Now he's learning to sit on the potty! One day he might actually go! LOL... Love you guys




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home