The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Update on the Moreno Family

I realized today that it doesn't matter how much you love someone, that a relationship will always be a work in progress. I also realized that day by day I am loosing a piece of my sanity being stuck in this house. I tried to explains to Frank today that I realize he works very hard. That he probably looks forward to coming home from work and relaxing, only to find me pissed off about one thing or another. Then I realized that I am upset cause I NEVER have the opportunity to miss my family. I am around them pretty much 24/7. I need to have that feeling of looking forward to coming home to Bowen and Frank. Right now I just want to get away fm everyone. So, I think I am going to take on a part time job when we get back from vacation. Something not to stressful. I know were supposed to be building hopefully in July on the new house so I should be busy doing that. I am excited to starting on that.

For those who don't know what I am talking about, I am referring to the Mutual Self-Help Housing. It is where you take out a lone through a specified lender and then they base your mortgage payments off of how much you make in a year. Then, you get to pick out the lay out of your house and start building. Everyone gets together that is going to be in your community and everyone helps build each other houses. Its a great way to make new friends and learn new skills. Frank and I are VERY excited to get going on this.

Anyways, I should be posting again on Monday. Frank and I are going to take Bowen to Glenwood Springs on Sunday for Fathers Day and I should have some new pictures to post. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Andromeda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home