The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Monday, June 20, 2005

What a wonderful weekend!

I had SUCH a wonderful weekend. Frank got me a bike and an infant carrier for his bike and we all went on a bike ride together. It was sooo much fun. Bowen just looked so cute with his little helmet on. Its nice to have a bike again. I have a hard time motivating myself to get to the gym, but during the summer it becomes especially difficult.

Then for Fathers Day we went swimming at Lincon Park Pool. I had no idea that Sundays were Family Swim day. We had so much fun. Athena and Mike also came with Michael and Richard and we all went down the slide and I actually went off the high dive!!! LOL.. I was so scared. I remember back in the day when I was like 9 or 10 I would go off that thing like it was nothing. Doing front dives and front flips. But now that I am older and much bigger I had a hard time jumping off. I stepped back a few times cause I was going to get down but then a line started and I just made myself. It was nice. Still scary but I felt as if I accomplished something. Everyone clapped for me!

Going to post some pictures from our day at the pool. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Love,
Andromeda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home