The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, September 30, 2005

I haven't posted in a few days because there really isn't anything to post about. The Bronco game was awesome. I think all of us had a little to much to drink afterwards but we all survived. The drive home was a pain because we drove back with a big storm above that decided to grace us with rain. Took us 5 hours to drive home when it should have only taken 3:30 to 4 hours. Oh well.

We are going to have to move so now begins the process of trying to find an apartment to rent until our house is done being built. I am really dreading packing and moving everything not once, but twice in one year. I think it will be most difficult for Bowen.

I am waiting for the pictures to get developed from the game. I had to buy a disposable camera cause Leora told me that I couldn't bring in my digital. Come to find out I could, just can't bring the ones with the detachable lens. So, when those are done I will post some cool pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home