The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, September 23, 2005

What day is it?

Wow, can't believe it is the weekend already. This month is sure flying by. Today there isn't really a topic for this post, just some random thoughts on whats going on around in the world.



  • First off I would like to ask people to pray for my sister Leora and her son Christopher! Christopher is having a very bad week and things aren't looking to great. They took him off the ventilator yesterday to let him try to breath on his own. His STATS dropped and in the process of putting the tube back in they realized his trachea had swollen shut so he was with out oxygen for 5min. They said it probably caused permanent brain damage. So, for those of you who pray, please do so for my sister that God will give her the strength to stay positive and keep healthy for her son. Pray that Christopher learns to breath on his own before next week other wise their going to have to give him a tracheostomy and they say he will have it for the rest of his life. I'm going up to see her on Monday so for those of you who would like to say something just leave it in my comments or e-mail it to me. Thanks.

  • I am sorry for New Orleans. Beginning to think maybe they shouldn't rebuild near Lake Ponchatrain. Now the canal has a breach so there is water going where it hadn't previously gone when Katrina hit. I am sorry for all the people who evacuated to Texas that had to be moved again.

  • I really hate the game Zuma. I have been playing this game for over a year now and I am stuck on stage 9 level 1. But my mother has been playing for all of 6 months and has passed me. What a tough game.

  • Choir is going really good. We're really starting to pull together and it is starting to sound beautiful. I am really struggling with some of the language in this Hebrew piece were singing call Bashana Habbaha. It is really beautiful though.

  • Athena and I had lunch today and we talked about a personal situation of hers that she felt I needed to know about. I thought it was very sweet of her to talk to me about this, as difficult as it was for her. But I tell you, I spent all day wondering what it was she wanted to speak with me about. I couldn't remember if I had done something to offend her or not. But, things are great now and I just wanted to give her props for being so brave.

  • Its amazing how much quick time is flying by. If it wasn't for me going to choir class now I would have no idea what day of the week it was.

  • I was a bit disappointed with CSI last night. I thought that they were going to get more into what happened last season but they really didn't have much to say about it. It looks as though it will be an ongoing investigation through out this season. Should make it more interesting.

Well, that's about all I have to say. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. If you watch Monday Night Football look for me in the North Stands. GO BRONCOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home