The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Saturday, September 17, 2005

What a great weekend!



It is nice that Frank finally has 2 days off of work in a row. It is very much needed. Today Frank and I went and played golf. It was pretty fun. I am still pretty new at it so I was frustrated at times. As you can tell from the picture above my form isn't all that great and it is very hard to swing with these big ole` breasts in the way. We were doing so bad that we didn't even keep score. To be perfectly honest, there probably wasn't enough room on the score cards!

Then we went swimming. The pool was pretty cold for it being an indoor pool. There were also a lot of children in the hot tub and it smelled of urine. No thanks! Bowen was pretty cold after but he did have a fun time. But he sure looks cute in this picture. Both Bowen and daddy were sure tired after!
Then when it was almost time for bed, Bowen and I laid on the couch and watched his Baby Einstein (a very rare occasion that he allows me to do this). Frank was able to get a very good picture of the two of us laying on the couch. So precious. I sure love this little guy. Makes me want to have another kid. Since were going to be building our house soon it would probably be best if we waited. But the more he grows up the more I miss my little guy! Well, that's all I will post for the weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I look forward to reading about yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home