The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So quick to grow up :(

Well, I am happy to report that Bowen fed himself his lunch yesterday, with his spoon! I was so happy, but dreaded him growing up to quickly already. I remember a lot of days like this picture below. Bowen falling asleep in our arms and us looking at his face and thinking how lucky we are.

From this picture I am sure you can tell that those days are few and far between. I now rush to comfort him when he cries, but still he doesn't want his mother. But he is quick to come to me when its time to eat. So full of ambition and often to eager to grow up. As he gets older I am sure I will look at days like this and wish things were like how they are now. As they grow to be independent thinkers and more opinionated, I look forward to seeing the man he is destine to become, but will miss the days of finding little presents on my shirt! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home