The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Immature

Well, I recently deleted a comment from anonymous because they were rude and making a personal attack. I believe it is one of the girls that I was arguing with. Thinking she is clever to leave it as anonymous instead of her log in name for Blogger. I will just continue to delete them. I thought about posting something on her blog again but I decided to just let it go. She is only confirming that she is, indeed, immature. I know at 16 I never acted like that. Plus, I would remember since it was only 6yrs ago! So with that said, if your reading this, please go away and at least try not to act like your 12.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    just like you said personal attacks. well your doing them too and you 22 YEARS OLD!!!!! GROW UP ALREADY!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home