The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Dr. Appointment

I know it's been a while since I last posted. I was to busy arguing with these 15yr old girls that decided to post stuff on my blog. Needless to say nothing got accomplished and I still think their two little shits.

With that said I have noticed I have been having pain in my lower abdomen for the past week. Went into the doctors yesterday and they did a pelvic exam and BOY did it hurt. So, they sent me to do an ultrasound. Now, I sit and wait. Wait for them to call me back and let me know what's going on. What crap medication I am going to have to take! I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the doctors in my little small town are, more often then not, incompetent. You really have to push them to get stuff done and they tend to not listen to the patient.

On a lighter note, my sister Athena and I are going to be going to Denver again to go to a Monday night football game against Kansas City! How exciting. Its been a few years since I have been to a Bronco game. Hopefully the game is nothing like Sundays game. That sucked. LOL. Well, I will post more later to let you know what the Doc told me.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey - hope everything ends up okay with the ultrasound results. a while back i had unexplainable stomach problems and went through all these tests. nothing came up. then after about a month it just went away. just like that! no explanation....

    btw, the incompetence of doctors isn't particular to your town - it happens here in NYC too! i am so glad i've finally found a doc who really takes the time and cares about his patients.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home