The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Little Piece of me

A friend of mine posted this on her blog so I thought I would do it as well. She said it was like 100 questions and that she cut it down. Hope you like this little piece of me!


1.last cigarette: 2 days ago.Still quitting tho.

2.last kiss: last night during hot sweaty sex

3.last good cry: If I am crying it is usually becasuse were fighting.

4.last movie seen: Watched Resident Evil Apoclipse last night

5.last cuss word uttered: Fucking Retard

6.last beverage drank: Water

7.last food consumed: Tootsie rolls. I eat them when I start craving a smoke.

8.Last time showered: Yesterday Morning, but will be doing it shortly

9.last shoes worn: my nikes

10.last cd played: NIN

11.last annoyance: Frank not cleaning all the dishes.

12.last disappointment:Went to have sex and Frank told me to wait a min; I am reading the
paper!

13.last soda drank: Sprite

14.last thing written: Don't remember

15.last words spoken: Love you 2

16.last time amused: I constantly amuse myself.(left this one cause thats pretty much how I
feel)

17.last time in love: I love all the time and many different people

18.last time hugged: Last night before bed

19.current hair: Long blonde and pulled back at the moment.

20.current outfit: Shorts and a t-shirt (just got up)

21.I LOVE:rocky road ice cream, when franks romantic, seeing my sister, watching a great
movie!

I HATE: fighting, people who drink too much, smoking, bad drivers, (was going to say something political, best I dont)

I FEAR: dying and for my child

I HOPE: That this world becomes a safer place for all of our children

I FEEL: hungry

I HIDE: My vibrator

I DRIVE: An SUV

I MISS: My family in Denver, my husband, my Santa Fe chicken sandwhich at the Rock Slide

I LEARNED: That if you always do what you've always done, that you'll always get what you've always got!

I DON'T: know why I did this, just thought it might be fun

I HAVE: To go get Bowen.

Thanks for reading. :D

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I liked your "I Learned" one...so true.

     
  • At 11:13 PM , Blogger Andromeda said...

    Yeah, I actuely learned that in my Leadership Training I did.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home