The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rough past few weeks

Thought I would update everyone on how Bowen is doing. He is doing great. He was really sick this past week. Kept puking and couldn't hold anything down. Not even fluids. So, we ended up in the ER twice both to give him IV's, then up to Pediactrics so that he could be observed over night. 6-7 days of puking was really excessive.

He is doing great now. Back to his old self again. Not really sure what he was sick with. Frank and I didn't get sick at all. Not sure what it was.

Here are a few pictures. Hope everyone has a good week.



This is Paris. My nephews hampster. We really like her. We decided to take some pictures because I have never seen them with sooo much food in their mouth. Then she would go run on here wheel and she barely fit. LOL






Bowen eating cereal for the first time. He did WONDERFUL. He just loves eating it all the time now. Just so people know, he has his first eye doctors appointment coming up next Monday. Their going to diagnose his Ptoses. I hope there is some way to correct it.




What a big boy wearing mom's shoes.





Mommy and Bowen. He was sick when this was taken. Really not feeling well. My poor boy. I hope he NEVER gets sick like that again.



Last but not least my wonderful husband Frank. I love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home