The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cha Cha Cha Changes



Today was Bowens first day at Daycare. Poor guy. He wasn't too happy about that. Started crying the minuet he saw me. But we have to start taking him. We start building in about 2-3 weeks and he needs to get use to going. I also need to find someone to watch him full time on Saturdays. I would love it if we could find someone to watch him at our house. But you can't want in one hand and shit in the other.

Wow is daycare expensive. For 4 half days and 4 full days it is going to cost me $180.00 bucks. The upside to that is that it will be a deduction on our taxes for 06'.

I am coming to a close on my 3rd week of Weight Watchers. It has been a struggle and I have had some good and bad days. I am going to stick with it this time. I just got done purchasing me a sports bra off the internet. Can't wait till it gets here. Finally some support when I exercise.

Anyways, I will be posting some pictures of out lot for the house in the next few days. Tomorrow is Frank and I 3rd anniversary. Sure seems longer then that. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Anniversary!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home