The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, April 21, 2006

Finally!

We finally closed the loan for our house yesterday! YEAH!! It had been a long year but it is all going to be worth it in the end. We should start construction with in the next 2-3 weeks.

My mother has been in town since Saturday and that is why I haven't updated. It has been REALLY nice having her here. I will be very sad when she goes.

I signed up for Weight Watchers yesterday. Today is my first day on it and I feel pretty good. I feel like I have some energy. Been talking my multi-vitamin and another called 5-HTP. It is supposed to help balance out my moods and help me to have more energy. Guess we will have to wait and see.

I had an AWESOME Easter this year. I made Easter baskets for my 2 nephews (Mike and Richard). I also did an Easter egg hunt. It was all tons of fun. I have a lot of great pictures I will be posting. Hope you all enjoy and I love you all lots.

P.S. The pictures are HUGE file sizes so I will be posting them when I get that taken care of.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats, Andromeda, on the house. That's great news!

    ~Sammie

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home