The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Monday, May 15, 2006

Good times


Had a really wonderful weekend. We went to the Monster Truck show Saturday night. Bowen just loved the big ones. He really started to get into it. Throwing his arms up in the air and clapping his hands when everyone else did. It was really awesome. Daddy and Bowen also got to ride in one of the big trucks. I am going to put up some pictures but they are kind of hard to see. I almost cried because it just made my heart so full.

Yesterday we went to my dads house for mothers day and I really would have rather not gone. Just a bunch of food I couldn't eat so I ended up being a vegetarian because all I could eat there was the salad. I would have had chicken if it had been cooked all the way threw.

Well, going to post some pictures. Then I will be posting some pictures of where our house is going to be. Found out a few days ago that they have already started digging the whole where they are going to be laying the foundation. It is so exciting to finally get going on this. Our official first build day is this Saturday!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home