The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, March 31, 2006

Good News, or so they tell me, time and time again!

Looks like we're going to be closing on the loan for out house sometime on the week of the 17th. Oh course they have been telling us this since like September of last year. I think were getting close because they have a Home Buyers class set up for the 22nd. First class of many we will be going to. So start the chaos.


Few days ago I doggy sat this little guy. Meet Marley. As in Bob Marley. We rather enjoy watching him. Junior doesn't really care for him. I am sure that he is thinking that he got rid of all these damn dogs. He's pretty easy to watch. But I tell you, I forgot how draining it can be watching a puppy. I was constantly worried he was going to piss on the carpet. He never did. As anal as I am about the house, I just decided to make him go outside every 30min. LOL. Also while he was over we had to figure out how to elt him in to go eat with out letting Bowen into the kitchen. Bowen is obviousily smarter then we are!


Tonight was my turn to do Bowens bath. Frank and I alternate. Even though he is the one that gets Bowen ready for bed every night because I get him ready every morning (their little time together) we still like to switch who does his baths.

Afterwards I decided to get a few pictures of Bowen and daddy reading. Needless to say I might start peeking in on them more often. I think daddy might be teaching him stuff he shouldn't be!




















Also, this is the 100th post! Yeah for me. So in honor of that, I will be working on a list of 100 random things about myself that maybe you don't know. But it might take me a while. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home