The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Friday, October 21, 2005

Trick or Treat


Well, it has been a while since I updated. I just don't have a whole lot to talk about. I think we finally found an apartment and we should know by this coming Monday. My mother is coming into town this Sunday. It will be nice. I miss her and I am looking forward to spending some time with her.

As Halloween quickly approaches, I am looking forward to checking out this years haunted houses. Last year we went to a haunted field and it was pretty fun. We got there too late and it wasn't as scary because we were close to the end, so they put like 20 people in our group. Will be nice to spend some time with my fiance on Sunday. He has been working like crazy and it has really put a strain on our relationship. I finally broke down last night and told him he needs to fix this situation because I am unhappy. I am in the house pretty much all day again, by myself and I feel myself starting to get depressed. Just feel like breaking down and crying. I know that things will slow down at his work and he won't be so busy, but its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think I am going to see if my sister will watch Bowen tonight so Frank and I can go to a haunted house. Maybe I will take my nephew Michael.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home