The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Vacation of the mind

Well, the apartment search is going ok. Having a hard time finding a place that will let us have both the cats. As it is, my father is taking the two dogs because I just can't part with them.

This whole moving thing has got me really stressed. Need a mind vacation. Wish they sold something like that. Like maybe some glasses you can put on and your in Bora Bora on the beach with the waves rushing at you like bursts of lightning. The feeling of complete happiness as you lay on your back in the cool water while the sun on your body keeps you warm.
You forget everything and all there is in life is this moment, as you relax every part of your body in the bliss that is the sand on the bottom of your feet, the water dripping from your hair down the middle of your back, the warm sun on your face as it penetrates deeply through you skin and almost seems to warm your soul. The sound of the trees moving as the cool wind sends a rush of goosebumps all over your body. The taste of a sweet fruit as the juices slowly coat your mouth and lips.

Ahhh, I feel better already.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Mojo said...

    Hi Andromeda!
    Wanted to let you know I got your comment and I've added your page to my favorites so I can keep track of you. Good luck on the move, I know how stressful they can be.
    I will try to catch up with you very soon and see if I can give you some advice if ya need it. :) TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

     
  • At 8:01 AM , Blogger Monica said...

    Hi Andromeda. I followed your link from Jess' blog. Moving, don't you just hate that crap! I wish you luck on the move. And I can totally relate to the vacation thing. Good thing for us is we will be on a nice warm beach in exactly three weeks! St. Thomas here we come. Hope you find a new apartment soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home