The Chrome Dome

Chock Full Of Nothin'

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Update


We finally got the apartment contract signed. We have till the 15th of this month to be out of here and into the new place. I have quite a bit of stuff packed and I think I am going to start moving the boxes over. Its nice to have the apartment so far in advance because it will really give Bowen a chance to see me put stuff up and for him to explore. Hopefully it will help him with his anxiety when we move.

Last night was fun. My sister Athena and her husband Mike invited us over to her Church for Halloween. I am not much on the religious side but I do believe in being safe. He had a really good time.

I am going to upload another post with just pictures for the family who wants to see some new ones. I really haven't updated much lately. Just been busy and too lazy to take the pictures off my digital. I hope everyone had a Great Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home